Sunday, July 8, 2007

Riding Tandem


Congratulations & warm wishes to those that have received referrals this week. Good luck packing and travel.
I am inspired to write that we will get there too.

My post is that we are on a tandem ride. To just say that "the adoption journey is quite the experience" - is an understatement. The waiting process is long and getting longer. Some days you hear good news - other days not so good and most of the time - you hear nothing...

Sometimes I need to find someone else to pedal on this bike for a while. I read others blogs, find adoption stories or see a video that offers some peace and hope. Other times we are working together- sharing ideas and dreams. Today, I checked out all the new referrals on RQ and I feel like pedaling. So sit back if you need- I've got today covered.

No comments: