Thursday, June 7, 2007

Celebrate





It's official - I am on summer break! It has been a really tough last two months with so much going on but I am looking forward to some R & R. I am working on my summer list of things to do with the boys. Stay tune for additions to this blog.

Also - Congrats to those that received their children matches this week! CCAA has matched children with those people with LID up through Nov. 7th. I went to some of the sites with the pictures posted- they are adorable and I get all choked up looking at them and hoping for our day. These families have waited about 19 months. It is predicted our wait will be longer. They have finished reviewing paperwork for March 2006 people.
My son & I did our best case scenario- of being matched in Nov 2008, possible scenario - March 2009 and worst case scenario of being matched Feb. 2010. Again, many factors are involved and change (see post - Factors for & Against)
Keep the prayers coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your blog looks wonky.

Summer break? I am a professor and it still doesnt feel like a break.

"M2" said...

2010 are you serious????
I do the math... but haven't dared to go there yet.
lots of babies from Hunan this go around
younger it seems too.
hmmmm