Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Just a joke...



I have friends that travel to China for work.
They ask me "Do you want something while I am there?"
My response is always "My daughter!"

Do you think she could fit in their suitcase?
Would they notice one less orphaned girl?
Do you think by writing this I will be on the hold list during the review process?

Update: Rumors tend to show only another week of referrals for the month of July. I am praying that the Nov LID group is just enormous (bless you all and the agony of week by week) and that this is NOT the trend. March LID 2006 seems big too. We are Sept 29 LID so I can only IMAGINE the strain of week by week. Let's hope I don't have to experience it. Argh.

2 comments:

kitchu said...

The wait is definitely hard, especially for those that are "so close yet so far" away! Hang in there. Your time will come too... and like you, I really feel for the November folks right now!

Anonymous said...

My company is looking into doing some work in China right now and one of the men joked with me and asked if I wanted him to bring me a kid back.....my response was, "yeah, that would be nice....if only it were that easy".

I think we all have those thought/wishes!