Monday, December 6, 2010

Homecoming- Yeah!

We arrived in the US on Dec 3rd. It was a loooonnnnggggg plane ride. Joylin and I caught a cold before leaving and the airplane made it worse but we made it! Her routine we thought we had agreed on is completely off. Way too many changes for a youngster! We are so glad to be on our own beds, where everyone speaks English, and the comfort our town.

Mom & Joylin in the airport- two tired puppies!

Daddy trying to keep Joylin entertained at the airport.

My sister, niece, Aunt, Uncle, Gman and My Mother met us at the airport.

Our welcome home crew!

Here we come down the exit ramp. Kurt and I couldn't decide who would carry her to everyone so we decided to "walk her"- which we found out is something she really enjoys, too.

Here Gman is meeting his new little sister.

My Beautiful niece & sister with Joylin.

My aunt and uncle with Joylin.

The boys learn she likes to "walk."






And what we do without Gma!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been enjoying your blog and your journey updates. One of our sons is in Tianjin. We just received his LOA last week. Congratulations on your sweet daughter!

Rebekah, waiting for our Tianjin son!