Monday, August 17, 2009

Hopeless

I used the China Referral forecast calculator and this is what it came up with...

Our prediction for LID 2006-09-29
China has 191 days of dossiers to be processed before they get to your dossier. China currently processes about 3.1 days of dossiers each month.

Our best guess: 2013-04-17

Since China generally sends out referrals in a batch about once per month, your referral date could easily vary +/- one month depending on whether you just get included or just get missed in a particular batch.
About 4 more years....???????...

I'm so sad....

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Susan here! I don't have a google account, so I'm using Amy's. I'm so sorry that China does not make it easier for you. This has to be the most frustrating thing you've ever encountered. I keep picturing a positive outcome for you. I picture you and Kurt and Brett and Garrett and your baby girl (when you visualize, you get to pick the sex :)). You're in my thoughts and prayers, Christine. It's difficult to appreciate and be happy with what you have while still hoping for more-this is hope. Good luck.
Susan Ribinsky