Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Dang Nebit!


This is probably the nicest way I can state how upset we are that the latest news is that there were only 4 days LID referrals.
To explain for those not in this twisted mess what just happened is that the Chinese government agency took the whole month of Aug. to move 4 days of LID paperwork. The last 3 referral trends were 7 days. Now it is lower.
When we signed on there was about 3 weeks of referral dates for each calendar month. It has been getting progressively slower- which means - the wait for us is LONGER.
Current predictions for the BEST case scenario from NOW is 2 years for us to recieve a referal. Why this is happening is not clear- not easy to give ONE reason.
We need a miracle that this is not the trend.

3 comments:

kitchu said...

I'm just LOVING the title of your post with the cartoon- I can hear his voice in my head, and I'm saying those words with you as I look down the barrel of a loooooooooooong tunnel of wait, wait, and wait some more.

I'm looking at 3 years from NOW and I'm 5 months in. Sucks out loud, huh?

redmaryjanes said...

I haven't seen you around for a while. This is a dark month for us adopters. No doubt about it.

kitchu said...

Hey Christine... saw your comment on my photo blog, and Heather from Digging a Hole To China already does this every other month "Impressions", you should join us. Email me (link on my blog) and I'll direct you to her post. We're not doing anything until November this time, and she gives us a theme and then we interpret it anyway we want. It's a lot of fun.