Wednesday, May 2, 2007

I am so Spoiled!


Look what my aunt made for our baby's room! I sent her the material and she made the bumper, crib ruffle, and basket liners! They are so beautiful! I cannot sew and actually a sew machine may be considered a weapon with me. I will be doomed to getting hurt for sure. My Aunt Dottie makes my boys' Halloween costumes- what ever concoction they come up with. It is never an easy to follow the pattern costume. I just love the home made stuff- they always seem better. I hope to enlist her to help make cute dresses for my daughter. Thank so much, Aunt Dottie! You are really terrific for doing this for me!

2 comments:

"M2" said...

Lucky!!!
I can't even get my family to cut an 8by8 inch piece of fabric for my quilt....... even after threatening them all!!!!

"M2" said...

are you in my agency group
CCAI aug/sept?????????
If not I'll send you a square...
If so, when we do our swap..I'll send ya 10.

8 months and I now have 40 squares. 27 from people I have never met
and you see how aggressive I am about it.

My family never reads my blog, though it is there so they could read what's up and stop asking me every other day... so I don't think the banner thing would work for me.
I'm getting a little "ill" about it.